This three-day instructor-led course provides existing SQL Server database professionals with the knowledge and skills to use new and enhanced capabilities in SQL Server 2012.
This course is intended for database professionals with experience of using SQL Server 2008 R2.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
* Describe key new and enhanced features in SQL Server 2012.
* Install SQL Server 2012.
* Use enhanced tools and PowerShell support to manage SQL Server 2012.
* Use enhanced Transact-SQL and storage capabilities to develop SQL Server 2012 databases.
* Use new and enhanced performance capabilities to optimize a SQL Server 2012 database.
* Use new availability and data recovery technologies to provide high availability.
* Use new and enhanced security capabilities in SQL Server 2012.
* Use SQL Azure.
* Describe new Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities in SQL Server 2012.
Before attending this course, students must have:
* Experience of creating and managing database solutions in SQL Server, including basic Transact-SQL programming.
Overview of SQL Server 2012
SQL Server 2012 Editions and Components
Installation Options and Requirements
Installing SQL Server
Deploying SQL Server in a Private Cloud
Enhancements to SQL Server Management Studio
New and Enhanced Dynamic Management Views
Using PowerShell to Manage SQL Server
New and Enhanced Transact-SQL Functions
Enhancements to Spatial Data Support
Storing and Querying Documents
Performance Optimization Tools
Enhancements to Indexing
AlwaysOn High Availability
Enhancemenst to Data Recovery
Security Management Enhancements
Introduction to SQL Azure
Working with SQL Azure
SQL Server 2012 for Data Warehousing
SQL Server 2012 for Business Intelligence
Bases de Datos