This three-day instructor-led course provides existing SQL Server Business Intelligence (BI) professionals with the knowledge and skills to use new and enhanced BI capabilities in SQL Server 2012.
This course is intended for BI professionals with experience of using SQL Server 2008 R2.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
* Describe key new and enhanced features for BI in SQL Server 2012.
* Use new and enhanced features in SQL Server Integration Services.
* Manage data quality by using SQL Server Data Quality Services.
* Manage master data by using new and enhanced features of SQL Server Master Data Services.
* Use new and enhanced features of SQL Server Reporting Services.
* Create tabular data models with PowerPivot and DAX.
* Implement a tabular data model in SQL Server Analysis Services.
* Use Power View to create interactive data visualizations.
* Integrate Microsoft cloud technologies into a BI solution.
Before attending this course, students must have:
* Experience of creating database solutions in SQL Server, including basic Transact-SQL programming.
* Familiarity with data warehousing and BI solutions, including extract, transform, and load (ETL), data modeling, and reporting.
Overview of SQL Server 2012 for Business Intelligence
SQL Server 2012 for Enterprise Integration Management
SQL Server 2012 for Data Warehousing
SQL Server 2012 for Data Analysis and Reporting
Using the CDC Control Task for Incremental Data Loads
Deploying and Operating SSIS Packages
Introduction to Data Quality
Using Data Quality Services to Cleanse Data
Using Data Quality Services to Match Data
Introduction to Master Data Services
Implementing a Master Data Services Model
Managing Master Data
Creating a Master Data Hub
Reporting Services Overview
Reporting Services and Microsoft SharePoint Server
Introduction to Data Alerts
Introduction to Tabular Data Models and PowerPivot Technologies
Using DAX in a PowerPivot Data Model
Introduction to Analysis Services Tabular Data Model Projects
Developing an Analysis Services Tabular Data Model
Introduction to Power View
Visualizing Data with Power View
Overview of Cloud Data Sources
SQL Azure Reporting Services
The Windows Azure Marketplace DataMarket
Bases de Datos